- Massie Block: The Briarwood boys have invaded OCD and are taking over everything. Worse, the soccer boys have become so popular that the Pretty Committee's alpha status is in serious jeopardy. So Massie lays out a New Year-New Pretty Committee rule: Anyone caught crushing on a boy will be thrown out of the NPC--forever. But will she be able to follow her own decree when she sees that Derrington has ditched his shorts-obsession in favor of ah-dorable jeans?
- Alicia Rivera: Is the opposite of onboard with the boyfast. Her crush, the Ralph Lauren--luh-ving Josh Hotz, is more irresistible than creme brulee fro-yo. But is he worth losing her spot in the NPC? And taking on the wrath of Massie?
- Dylan Marvil: Is so ready for the boyfast. She's straightened her unruly red hair and permanently pressed boys out of her life. If only she could do the same with curly fries and caramel popcorn.
- Kristen Gregory: Has traded her sporty-chic Pumas for Ballabong board shorts and a shark tooth necklace. She claims she's sworn off boy-crushes, so what's with her Blue Crush makeover?
- Claire Lyons: Spent all summer thinking about Cam's one blue eye and one green eye. But now he's moved on to a new girl faster than you can say cuh-yutest couple. At least Claire finally has a secure spot in the NPC--unless jealousy-flirting breaks the boyfast....
This story is SUPER LONG to write it all out just like all the other books,so I will only note the important facts and you must actually read the book to know everything.Don't be lazy,peoples.
1.The Briarwood boys are combined with OCD because of the leaks in their building and The Pretty Committee is in serious jeopardy because the soccer boys are becoming more popular than them.Massie declares a boyfast with Dylan,Alicia,Kristen and Claire giving them each a charm bracelet with 5 cursive initials symbolizing the first letters of their names: M,D,A,K and C.And whoever is caught flirting,texting,dating or doing anything with a boy will be kicked out from the Pretty Committee which Massie renames The New Pretty Committee (NPC).
2.Alicia and Josh Hotz secretly began dating after Josh gives Alicia a pink New York Yankees cap.Claire is still trying to get Cam's attention again but when she finds out that Cam and Olivia Ryan are in her Health class and they are assigned as a couple with a plastic baby named Kate ( everyone in Health class have to pair up with the opposite gender and take care of a plastic baby as an assignment for the rest of the semester),Claire starts to feel upset! Especially when she is assigned to be baby Kate's stepmom by her Health teacher,Gina.The book does not tell a single thing about Dylan's nor Kristen's point of view so there is absolutely nothing to say about them.The book only explains Claire's,Massie's and Alicia's point of view.Claire devises a plan called,Operation Jealousy to make Cam jealous by flirting with Dempsey Solomon.
3.At one point,The NPC is and a group of LBRs are forced to take classes in a trailer ( with a teacher .Dunkel)outside of the BOCD building because the building is crowded with students.
The trailers are ugly you bet,which makes Massie angry and her and her friends are dissatisfied with LBRs in the trailers with them.Although it does exactly say where Alicia was the whole time because Alicia was not in the trailer with them.At the time when Massie and the rest of the NPC were in the trailers, Winkie Porter entered the BOCD''''' building and asked Alicia a few questions while they were roaming the hallways and Kori was with Alicia,too.'''''Alicia's replies to Winkie's questions were stupid and totally wrong and you'll see why.But to make matters worse,while Alicia's interview,Josh suddenly came up to Alicia and flicked Alicia's pink NY Yankees cap and said,"But not as attractive as us" after Winkie said,"They are attractive" to Alicia's sentence,"Aren't they the cutest couple ever?" when she saw Cam and Olivia with baby Kate.
4.Massie and the NPC meet at 1950's style diner where Massie asks them for suggestions on how to get rid of the soccer Briarwood boys.But they are no success.
Then Alicia joins them after Claire already saw Alicia before with her pink cap on but Alicia takes her cap off and hides it in her bag when she joins the NPC and Massie is immediately suspicious towards Alicia because: there was less jingle in Alicia's charm bracelet when the NPC shouted "To the NPC!" and shook their charm bracelets together and when Alicia's smile immediately faded when the soccer boys enter the diner with Cam and Josh and Derrington included.
5.When the NPC met up all together at Massie's, they began to watch the 6'o clock news which shows Alicia's little interview with her pink cap on and when Josh said,"But not as attractive as us".Alicia and Massie began an arguement that led Massie kicking Alicia out of the NPC and taking back her charm bracelet and she orders Dylan,Kristen and Claire to remove the A charm from their charm bracelets and throw them into the fire which they did.'''''Alicia begged for them to let her in the NPC still but Massie shouted at her to leave and Alicia left with no choice.By the way,nothing happens between Claire and Cam til' the end.
6.Anyway,Massie turns the LBRs into NLBRs (New LBRs) after she gives them each a makeover and she begins crushing on a boy named Dempsey and plus, the trailer was given a makeover that resembled a Tiffany and Co. box! The trailer was a light blue,the inside had cotton walls and mirrors on the new desks and everything! But at the end,Massie ends the boyfast,haha! She takes the NPC charm bracelets back and Alicia is back in the group and Cam eventually dumped Olivia due to her being a terrible mother and trys to get Claire back when he finds her comforting baby Kate when she found the baby in Olivia's locker but Claire simply walked away from him and later,Cam sends a text message saaying that she is the one for him and he wants to meet up with her later.It does not say what Claire does next but yeah.Just read the book! I just gave ya'll the main parts!